Trust Malbern Windows to provide your UPVC Double Glazing in the North West
Thinking of upgrading the windows on your property? Old, worn-out windows don't just bring down your property’s appearance - they also lack the ability to resist harsher weather conditions and noise from outside, leaving you with larger energy bills and a colder, less peaceful home. Not only that - the age and quality of your windows has a huge impact on the value of your property, and is something you want to consider if you’re thinking of selling in the future.
Malbern Windows have installed over a quarter of a million UPVC windows across Manchester and Lancashire since 1983, all of which have been fitted by our own hard working dedicated local tradesmen, to the highest of standards. Chances are you have seen our vans across the north west or heard are radio jingle on Key 103.
The new double glazing windows we provide have bevelled edges, making them appear slimmer and tidier than older, more traditional styled windows, offering a far more modern appearance. You’re even given the choice of how your windows are hinged - from the top or side (right or left), are tilt and turn, or have trickle vents.
Locks come as standard across the range for that added security and peace of mind and if you need a window that works as a fire escape then we can incorporate that into the design so trust Malbern to provide the right type of replacement UPVC windows across Manchester and the North West
All of our products are available in white, cream, black, grey, rosewood and golden oak woodgrain finishes.
Features of our windows
The following come as standard:
- Full 70mm high impact PVC-U frames with 3mm thick external wall
- All outer frames feature mitred and heat welded corners for complete weatherseal and security
- All frames are designed and manufactured with an integral draining channel
- Transoms and mullions are 'V-notched' and heat welded to form a weather proof crucifix joint
- Full choice of colours available: Standard white, rosewood and golden oak (with a choice of white internals)
- Night vent facility as standard to all opening casement windows
- Internally glazed as standard (glass cannot be removed from outside by intruders)
- Key locking handles as standard in white, gold, silver or black
- Tough stainless steel friction stay hinges secured with stainless steel screws
- Low level sightline co-extrued gaskets (cannot sink over time)
- Trickle ventilation option available
- Fire escape side-open hinges fitted where required with option to "easy-clean"
Worried about spending too much?
Being the leading choice provider of double glazing windows in Manchester has enabled Malbern windows to keep ahead of local competition, and we’re now able to offer you some incredible deals, whether you’re a new or existing customer.
For those of you that don’t wish to pay the full cost up front - we’re now offering finance options for window installation services, allowing you to spread the cost with 0% APR representative. In fact, you have 3 options for how you’d like to pay:
Option 1 - Buy now pay nothing for one whole year *
Pay anytime before or on the anniversary of your order date and pay no interest! 0% APR Representative.
Option 2 - 2 years at 0% APR Representative *
Pay a 25% deposit upfront then take 24 monthly payments.
Option 3 - Flexible finance offer *
From 36 months (3 years) To 96 months (8 years)
With an interest rate of just 10.9% APR.
Unsecured low rate home improvement loan.
Fully authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
So, if you're looking for a team of experienced window installation professionals in Manchester or Lancashire, get in touch with Malbern today for a free no obligation quote. You can rely on Malbern to supply and fit the highest quality windows that suit the style of your home.