At Malbern Windows and Doors "We" are dedicated to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is PWS Ltd t/a Malbern Windows and Doors of Capital House, 272 Manchester Road, Droylsden, M43 6PW.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.malbernwindows.co.uk (our site).
- This includes information provided when subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of services.
- Details of your visits to our site [including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise] and the resources that you access.
Cookies themselves only record which areas of the site have been visited by the computer in question, and for how long. You have the opportunity to set your computers to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. Selecting not to receive cookies can mean that certain services or previous registration identification cannot then be provided.