Regal Orangeries in Tameside: Creating Luxurious Sun-Drenched Spaces
From the outside, an orangery can look very much like a traditional property extension. But with natural light streaming through the ceiling and broad panes of window glass, this sun-drenched conservatory is a quiet and luxurious refuge for anyone enjoying the interior.
The original orangeries were a mark of prestige, built so that wealthy estate owners here in the North West could grow citrus fruit trees indoors. Today, thanks to Malbern, you don’t have to own a grand estate in order to afford building an orangery. We use A-rated, self-cleaning glass that’s manufactured at our state-of-the-art facility in Denton. Whether you live in Hyde, Stalybridge or elsewhere in the area, we can help you transform and extend your property with a warm and inviting orangery.
A Luxurious Property Enhancement for Tameside Residents
Luxurious orangeries have been found in the regal parks, palaces and castles of the North West for centuries now. But they have only recently become an affordable option for the average homeowner. With advances in double- and triple-glazing, it is now possible for Malbern to design and build orangeries in Tameside at a price that homeowners can finally feel good about.
- Kaleidoscope of Colours – In more austere times, orangeries in Tameside were most often white. But property owners have so many more options today. We can build any colour conservatory you desire. We even boast a selection of wood-grain options in our catalogue.
- State-of-the-Art Glass – The glass from our cutting-edge manufacturing facility features improved insulation and can be as much as three times more energy-efficient than conventional glazed glass. It’s also self-cleaning, which makes your orangery all the easier to maintain.
- Variable Roof Design – One of the ways that we are able to customise your orangery is by allowing you to choose from various types and styles. Do you prefer a traditional clear or brown triple-wall roof, or do you prefer a solid installation with roof-lights? We can even install layers of toughened glass to create a visually stunning wash of blue and green light. You tell us how you would like your conservatory roof to look, and we’ll show you how we can help achieve that.
- Bespoke Computer-Aided Design – Our designers will work closely with you to confirm every detail of how you would like your orangery to appear. We’ll then present you with a rendered, 3D design to help you visualise the final product.
- Deposit Insurance Indemnified – When you choose to work with Malbern, you become part of our extended family. We go out of our way to look after our clients. One way that we accomplish this is by ensuring that any deposit put down on your orangery is protected with an insurance-backed deposit guarantee.
Regardless of where your property is located in Tameside, we can help you create the orangery that you’ve always dreamed of enjoying at home. From Mossley to Broadbottom, we would be delighted to provide you with a competitive quotation regarding the manufacture, supply and installation of your stunning new orangery.